NIDA-Pakistan is non-profitable, non-governmental, non-Political and non Religion organization registered under Societies and companies Act under ordinance 1860, is committed to help the underprivileged population anywhere in Pakistan, Include FATA, and Azad Kashmir. It also provides trainings to public, private, Government department and voluntary organizations. This organization operates independently of any political and cultural influences. As a non-governmental organization NIDA-Pakistan, intervenes both in situations of disaster and non-disaster for sustainable development of the marginalized population restoring their autonomy in the society. The team of NIDA-Pakistan consists of psychologists, sociologists, social organizers, public health specialist, economists, lawyers, human rights activists and educationists. All these qualified members are working to enhance the physical mental health of people from all sections of the society. NIDA-Pakistan organization also works for persons with disabilities, non-formal education, against the issue of domestic violence, child sexual abuse/corporal punishment/child labor and child trafficking. The aim of NIDA-Pakistan is to serve the humanity, development of human resources, capacity building, mental health facilities, and economic sustainability without gender discrimination. NIDA-Pakistan acquired registration with directorate of joint companies and Societies Peshawar KPK under the ordinance 1860 having registration No 611/ 5/5650.
- To ensure organized efforts of locals for making their lives better.
- To improve the livelihood conditions of poor communities through integrated interventions in NRM, enterprise development and micro credit.
- To provide clean drinking water and building up sanitation infrastructure in Pakistan, especially remote areas.
- To provide health care services in women reproductive health, childcare, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and other communicable diseases.
- To impart skills and knowledge to improve human and institutional development through training and consultancies with NGOs, CBOs, and community groups.
- To facilitate women empowerment through interventions for women rights, gender and equal participation of women in leadership and decision-making.
- To contribute in developing quality education through enhancing capacity of existing systems with conscious efforts for increasing literacy in girls and deserving sections of society.
- To network with like-minded organizations and forums for collective efforts at local, national and international levels.